It was in the way I carried myself that railed you in.. I knew how to get what I wanted- I was a teenager who could get and keep her man..
I saw you walk by when all I had was my white little dress. I had always had my eye on you and I was set on getting you. Getting you become a goal and so I got you. I thought I loved you, well that's what I told myself.. I thought you loved me up until the lying started..
My bitter sweet fairy tale.. I was willing to do anything; I was ready to dance to any song you had playing.. The way you looked at me made me feel special but it was the way you touched me that made me realise I AM MORE THAN MY HIPS..
You didn't care how I broken I was feeling or how suckish my day was.. All that mattered to you was having me engulfed on your arms.. I knew this was wrong but ey, who was watching?? who cared anyway!? Little did I know that by now I was dancing lead to satan's recital..
I was convinced this was working.. until you started rumours saying you had felt the warmness of my skin, claiming I had given you my womanhood..
My world collapsed. I was torn. Depressed.
Then I met my Maker- the Maker of the heavens. The Saviour of the broken-hearted.. the God who loved even when I did not love myself.. His blood cleansed me..
No comments:
Post a Comment